Even though our quality of all the jewellery at Novita Diamonds is outstanding, we understand that sometimes things just don’t quite go according to plan and you might be in need of something else. No stress!
We give you peace of mind with every purchase as we offer a complimentary 30 day return policy. In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for an exchange or full refund. The returned items must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all the original documentation.
The 30 day return/exchange period will begin on the date that your order was collected from our showroom or delivered to you.
Requesting a refund must be in writing via email at: email@example.com
There are some exceptions to the free 30 days return policy. The following items are non-returnable due to their personalised nature: items that have been engraved, resized or modified, previously exchanged items and custom designed jewellery. Changes to orders currently in process will void the complimentary resize, return and exchange policies.
The Free 30 Days Return Policy does not apply to customers that choose our “20% Deposit - Up to 90 Days to Pay”.. The reason is because of the extended length of time already being offered for the client to pay for the item. If you are not sure what you are ordering is right for you, please contact one of our team members or gemologists to help you make the right choice when ordering.
This policy does not apply to customers that choose us to custom design a ring for them. Custom designed rings are those that have to be specifically made for the client which are a different design to that listed on our website. The ring falls outside the policy, however, the certified diamond can still be returned within the 30 day period for a full refund. Contact us if this needs to be arranged.
Customers may only use our 30 day free returns/exchange twice in a 12 month period.
Due to the difficulty of resale for lower quality diamonds, we can not offer refunds or exchange on any diamonds that are J,K,L or M in colour and any diamonds that are I1 in clarity. Please make sure you choose carefully and if you are unsure about the colour/clarity of a lower grade diamond, it is best to visit our showroom to be able to see a diamond of that quality in person or visit a jewellery store so you get an idea of what a J,K,L or M colour diamond looks like.
1. Call us on 6980 8200 for one of our team to arrange for your order to be sent back to our head office. One of our helpful representatives will give you clear instructions on the process.
2. Return to one of our Singapore showrooms. You may return your item at any one of our showrooms across the country. Please call prior to visiting our showroom to make an appointment.
3. When returning by mail, all returns and exchanges must include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and all diamond certificates, if diamond certificates are not returned a fee of SG $160 will be deducted from the total refund amount.
4. Insurance, Novita offers full insurance on every order and express delivery so you can buy with confidence.
5. Own shipping method. If you decide to use your own shipping method, Novita Diamonds is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage.
Once we have received your returned order, one of our gemologists or jewellers will verify the condition of the item and documents. Returns take between 1 to 5 business days to process upon receipt of the item. A refund will then be processed via the same payment method used during the purchase. If for any reason, you require an alternative form of payment, please contact us.